Saturday, July 21, 2007

My First Book!

Wow, I think this is the longest I've gone without posting! I've been caught up in lots of family activities lately, but hopefully now I can start posting on a regular basis again. But the good news is, I've been asked to do my first book! I'm so excited, it seems like I've been waiting for a very long time for this:-) I think it's not scheduled to be finished until the end of the year or next year sometime, so it will be awhile before I can show any of it. But as soon as I can, I will definitely have it up here! I don't have too much to show as far as new artwork unfortunately, but I am putting together a new sample booklet to send out and this is the cover of it. Sophia will be on the cover and the dog will be on the back. And inside the back cover will be the illustration of just the dog. Hopefully the publishers will see everything and read the story in it. I still haven't thought of a good name for the dog, if anyone has any suggestions let me know. Maybe I'll just call him Dog:-)

1 comment:

Piya said...

How about Toquin? I like it better than Dog.